August 19, 2013
My Name is Mohammed, Originally I am refugee who lived his childhood in a refugee camp from which I learned how to be independent, I studied hard and worked hard, I built myself from the zero point, my parents tought be as much as they can how to be humane and how to treat others with love and dignity, how to forgive and forget, I moved to the United States of America where I continued my studies and worked for the State of Indiana, then worked for the United Nations in several position and in many places around the world, I received many rewards such as:
• Certificates of appreciations from the United Nations.
• Letters of appreciation and acknowledgment from Kings, Presidents, Prime-Ministers, Leaders.
• Certificates of appreciations from the National Police Citizens Academy Association, United States of America.
.• Knight of justice medal and a certificate. For serving Peace and Justice around the World. From The American Hall of Fame, USA.
• Name engraved at the Hall of Fame, Washington DC, USA.
• Knight Chevalier Certificate. From the American Hall of Fame, USA.
• United Nations Peace Observer Medallion, from the United Nations.
• Accreditation certificate. The International Police Work Dog Association. USA.
• Honor Certificate from the International Police Associations, APA/ USA.
• Certificate of Election from the National Association of Chiefs of Police, USA.
• Certificates of appreciation from Indiana Department of Corrections, USA.
• International Conference in West Jerusalem administered and organized by The International Peace and co-operation Center. The conference was about the Palestinian-Israeli crisis and the negotiations. Mediation and arbitration between cultures and countries.
• International Conference in Holland in Public Relations, communications and relations between Local Authorities, Co-operation between countries, and international twinning agreements.
• International and a study conference in Madrid, Spain about elections and reasons for failing or winning the elections.
Then I became the president of the International Mission of Peace and Humanitarian Relief Investigations, and the President of Hand Without Limits Foundation.