YWCA's Handouts on Creating Meaningful Dialogue Between Women, Including HIV Positive Women
To guide discussions at the recent Nairobi summit on HIV/AIDS, the World YWCA and ICW provided handouts on each topic with suggested talking points to initiate meaningful discussion and debate on the topic.
Now these handouts can be downloaded and used to generate further discussion and debate.
1. Women’s Leadership and Economic Empowerment
2. Affordable Treatment and Treatment Issues
3. Advocacy to End Gender Inequalities
4. Ending Stigma and Discrimination
5. Human Rights, Sexual and Reproductive Health & the Rights of Women and Girls
Pass 'em on :)
Of having the freedom to engage in sexual relationships if we want to, without fear or criticism from
others. (ICW member, Swaziland)"