The root cause of Problems and solutions through ACBL centers
The root cause of Problems
The reason that there are many unresolved problems in our world is because many of our elders did not identify and refine their natural and inherited Talents/Strengths and make them available to the world. They selected occupations that were alien to their nature and where they were unable to contribute in an innovative and creative manner to maintain the world in a balanced state.
This has drastically reduced the number of talented professionals needed to run the world (leaders, services, trades and professions)
If WE too allow OUR Natural Talents/Strengths (The POWER within us) and the Talents of our children to be replaced by ALIEN thoughts and ARTIFICIALLY inserted Skills, We can be sure that we will also have to live with problems and Challenges that will take a long time to be corrected, as we cannot solve problems in areas/professions where creative solutions do not come from within us. We are the ACTORS who need to PLAY our ROLES and a part of the process of correcting the imbalance and eliminating the problems created by OUR elders.
Let us not waste time blaming others for the present chaos, let us correct the imbalances and BLOCKAGES in OUR lives, Identify and refine our Natural Talents/Strengths (Thoughts, Drive/Will and Skills), contribute positively and innovatively and remake and live in a world that we can make brighter and prosperous, rather than EXIST and suffer/struggle with Problems:
We started the process in Goma, DR Congo in 2002 and established ACBL (Advisory Centers for better living) in order to find solutions in Goma, Bagira, Bukavu, Kalemie and Kongolo. We are currently in the process of developing a proposal to expand the work of existing centers and establish additional ACBL centers in 30 villages in Eastern DR Congo first and in another 4 countries to carry out the following interventions: Please read the innovation posted at the Ashoka/changemakers website at; http://www.changemakers.net/en-us/node/12537
- Demobilization and re-integration of children affected by war in families/communities
– Psychosocial and trauma counseling
- Establishing Concerned Citizens Committees to establish early warning systems to prevent unrest
- Talents/Strengths identification and development
- Community and mind mapping to establish goals/aspirations in life
– Orientation to different professions and trades
– Advice to better invest human and financial resources
– Training in new products and technologies
– Advice to establish Savings & Investment groups and MicroFinance institutions.
- MicroFinance for the vulnerable in urban, rural and post conflict areas
– Integrated rural and urban development programs
- Marketing of products