Women Environment and Climate Action (WECAN) Campaign
The Women Ennvironment and Climate Action Network (WECAN)
Women Working Together for a Better World Campaign
Promoting Sustainable Communities Worldwide
The Women Environment and Climate Action Network (WECAN), Society for Women Empowerment Education and Training (SWEET) Africa Foundation, Women Earth Alliance (WEA), the Global Water Sustainable Forum (GWSF), ForchuTeck Consulting, USA and other partners are working in collaboration to promote sustainable communities worldwide.
We wish to establish an Internet Portal to connect communities worldwide and using as the point of connection.
We hereby ask women worldwide to share information about the community so that best practices of what women across the world have been doing to promote sustainable livelihoods and development in the communities can be shared and disseminated for best practices to be replicated.
We would be happy if you can answer the following questions below and get back to us.
1. Name, Location and Size of Your Community
2. Wat was the reason behind creating your community
3. How was your community created. (History of your Community)
4. What are the present neds or problem of your community
5.What is the present situation of your community
6.Which areas of your community need improvement
7. How can technology help to solve the problems of your community
8.What Communication tools do you use internally or externally
9. What are trhe main economic, social, political and environmental acitivities of your community
10. What roles do women play or can play in promoting sustainable development and livihoods in your community