June 16, 2010
April 20, 2009
March 30, 2009
March 26, 2009
March 25, 2009
March 18, 2009
March 15, 2009
March 14, 2009
March 12, 2009
Voices of Our Future LISTENERS (2009)
This is a closed group for Voices of Our Future Listeners only. Please feel free to explore, though. If you are a Voices of Our Future applicant, please click here: http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire/groups/3740
Welcome Voices of Our Future Listeners!
The journey has begun. Over 150 Applicants have started this journey on the frontiers of new media. This profile page is designed to be your one-stop shopping for everything you will need to be a Listener from now until April 22nd.
Below are instructions for evaluating the Applicants' assignments each week. To your right are recent posts to this group. You should see a combination of instructions, updates, and conversations.
Our primary mandate as Listeners is to witness and support VOICE in the myriad of forms it will come. We thank you for taking this journey with us. Prepare to be amazed, humbled and inspired!
Instructions for evaluating weekly assignments:
1. Access the weekly list of assignments. (Tabs for each week at the top of the page)
List of Assignments for Weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4.
2. Scroll down to find your name in the left hand column. Listeners are listed alphabetically.
3. Scroll to the right to view all of your assignments for the week. You should have approximately five assignments.
4. Click on the URLs in the "links" column. This should open a new window for you. If not, we recommend that you open a new window, copy each URL and paste it into the address field of that window.
5. Read the assignment.
6. Complete the Evaluation Form
To access this document, you will need to login with the information that we sent to you via email. For security purposes, we are not posting it here, however, please do not hesitate to ask Scott at worldpulse dot com to email it again.
7. Questions? Check our List of Frequently Asked Questions. We are continuously updating this document. However, if you do not see what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to post your question to this group or contact scott (at) worldpulse (dot) com.
In Spirited Partnership,
Scott and the World Pulse Team