Nomadic Hands started in May 2007 and is a non-profit project created to help bring awareness and economic help to the areas of animal welfare, human rights, and environmental conservation, through artistic methods such as writing, photography and documentaries.
Aims and objectives:
* To create awareness about animal welfare, human rights and environmental conservation, and show the common links between these areas
* To encourage youth to live out their dreams whilst positively contributing to the environment, animals and humanity.
* To encourage people to experience the rewards of humanitarian, animal welfare, and environmental efforts firsthand.
* To acknowledge people from many different countries who contribute to the world with positive intent.
* To improve relations between Australia and other countries.
* To enhance the positive impact that the media can have on global society.
How the aims and objectives will be achieved:
* By connecting people emotionally to the passion of activists through artistic and creative content.
* By bringing attention to the challenges faced by orphanages, schools, community groups, animal sanctuaries, and environmental and conservation projects.
* By acting as a cultural and social ambassador for Australia.
* By providing impoverished people with information and options to become involved in volunteering.
* Through inspiring motivational speeches given to school students.
In order to achieve this, support is needed from the community, including businesses and individuals.
The project is currently in need of sponsorship and donations.
All donations and any money that is made by the sale of these artistic expressions, goes towards the continuation of the project and to the people and organisations participating.
Supporting non-profit organisation
Global Youth Futures - Directors: Liz and Janine Cahill