Need: Help in fundraising for our NGO YWSM
Young Welfare Society Mughalabad
Akri District Khairpur
YWSM was established in March 1995
And Registered on 21 October 1998
With Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (R&C) Ordinance 1961
AREA OF OPERATION
District Khairpur (Taluka Mirwah & Faiz Gunj)
District Naushahro Feroze (Taluka Mehrabpur)
Postal Address: Courier Address
P.O Ali Khan U.C Baqi Khan Mashaal Model School near Lodhi Chowk
Via, Mehrabpur-67000 Mehrabpur District Naushahro Feroze
District Khairpur E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0092-243-524223 Mob: 0092-300-8314840
YWSM is NGO of without any political and religious affiliation working in rural area of Sindh.
YWSM was setup with the objective to improve the living condition of the poor by creating self reliance among them through a multi sartorial Programme of Health Care, Education, Women & Child Development, Agriculture and Capacity Building of the Community.
YWSM focuses its efforts to evolve develop and sustainable mechanism for the people to organize development Programme and services. This method to works help to organize and mobilize the people and community in a way its release there creative power and dynamic energy.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
1) To provide Primary Health Care Service especially in the field of maternal and Child Health, awareness regarding health, prevention and treatment of diseases to rural population at gross root level.
1) To develop rural new generation through providing standard Basic and modern Computer Education.
1) To provide technical and financial assistant to the farmers for introducing Natural Forming practices and through that practices improve our Environment.
1) Economically and Politically Empowerment to the women through awareness about their right and financial assistant for income generation projects.
A) Qadir MCH Center:
Running at Akri since May 2004. 24 Hour
- Safe Delivery Services and Primary Health Care.
- Laboratory Facilities.
- Emergency Ambulance Services.
(B) Other Activities:
Health Awareness Programme Through100CHVs
Motivational lecture about RH in rural Villages.
Camps are organized for Contraceptive Services.
Walks, Seminars and Workshop are Organized on National and International Days
24 BEC Schools are running since March 2000. (Male - 444, Female - 441= Total: 875 Students)
3 Model Community Schools since 1997. (635 Students).
4 Adult Women Literacy & Skill Center. (108 Women)
Walks, Seminars and Workshop are Organized on National and International Days about Educational
Importance and Child rights.
Community Motivational lecture for increasing of enrollment in Schools.
(1) NATURAL FARMING PROGRAMME (NFP)
For Introduction of Natural Farming through Neem and E.M. Technology.
(2) FARMER CREDIT PROGRAMME (FCP)
Through FCP is providing small credit up to 10000 to small Farmers for the Agro input.
Women and Children Development
To Organized Workshop and Seminars about women and Child rights.
To provide information, Training and financial assistant to the women for income generation projects.
To help the women for politically empowerment.