Offer: My website with links to organisations that provide grants, book and equipment donations, sites for listing volunteer opportunities etc
Through the internet I have come to know people all over the world, many of who are working on community development projects.
As many of them ask me for assistance with finding grants, equipment volunteers etc, I started a simple website to save the useful links that I have found so that I can share them with others.
It is called http://links2help.wordpress.com/
and is split into the following sections:
* Sources of Funding
* Equipment/Supplies Donations
* Book Donations, Free/Low Cost Books and Software
* Twin/Partner Schools
* Other Partnerships
* Online Fundraising
* Finding Volunteers
* Development-Related Networks, Directories and Blogging Sites
* Sanitary Pads (How to Make, Sources of Donations) and Education on Menstruation-Related Topics etc
* Development-Related Training and Reference Materials
* Other Links
I add to this when I find things. I cannot guarantee that everything on there is completely up to date (websites are restructured, funding priorities change etc), but the majority of it should be accurate.
Anyone is very welcome to use and share!