Need: women's organization work social development integrity osodi
social work for the integrated development
PRESENTATION Osodi DRCongo
Headquarters: National Liaison Office / Bukavu
Av hypo drome , N0 22 , Common i banda / South Kivu
Labour, Peace and Nonviolence
1 . HISTORY
Given the violence in all their forms, the victims are women and children, especially widows moms, girls vulnerable Whereas it is appropriate to reduce the pain by concrete actions with and for people living in violence , saw suffering and the difficulties related to the status of women in rural areas : it established an office in Bukavu called : '' Association Osodi social work for Integral Development .''
Under Registration No. No. just.GS 112/S-KIVU / 1716/2004 .
2 . VISION
Prevention of rural women and sustainable capacity through the full development with communities at the base.
3 . MISSION
Strengthen the capacity of member organizations
Become a framework for dialogue , consultation and organizational synergy.
Make lobbying of indigenous women in the intervention areas of the member organizations .
Search donors for member organizations .
Organize the management of cross-cutting activities between member organizations .
- Participate in the advancement of women and the development of it by instruction and professional training in order to help support themselves .
- Creating socio -economic and cultural activities contribute to its development.
- Improve the physical environment , social and cultural development to promote equal participation in community life for its effective integration into society .
- Encouraging the spirit of independence and creativity of participation
voluntary and freely given to
the work of his own development
- Allow the women's access to appropriate health care .
- Create a computer and business center for women (literacy, cutting and sewing , agriculture and livestock ) .
- Strengthen the synergy of women on the prevention of women, orphans and vulnerable children , mobilize society on the rights of women.
- Fight against idleness and juvenile delinquency youth and other vulnerable ..
AREA OF INTERVENTION
- Reproduction and Health ;
- Adult Education ;
- Education for peace and non- violence;
- Prevention of rights of the child
- Appropriate communication ;
- Community Development
- Mission and Conference
- Prevention of rights of women , the fight is on the right lead
- Training in business
ACTIVITIES ALREADY MADE
Kabare cirunga :
- Creating and opening a center
Cutting and sewing Kaziba
- Awareness on HIV / AIDS and disability with the support of prolus / cepac ;
- Creating and opening a literacy center mosho buirembe .
- Distribution of credit to 25 women raped luhango ninjda .
- Distribution of clothes to widows cirunga
- Seminar peace distribution of Christian literature . A bukavu , Kaziba , goma , Kalemie Uvira , Mumosho Walungu
- ' The Mali school for orphans
- Opening a Osodi Bukavu office
with a staff of four agents,
- A Coordinator ;
- A charge of programs;
- An administrative secretary;
- A Financial .
- And two RECOMMENDED
Opening six rural branches including:
- Kaziba / Kabare ;
cirugai / Kabare ;
- Kamanyola / Kabare ;
- Mulenge / Uvira ;
- Cirhongo / Walungu ;
- Kadutu / Bukavu.