Offer: Gender And WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene) Specialists (2)
From AWID (see link below)
Gender Resources, Inc.,
Two positions: Kenya and Ghana
Open until filled
Gender Resources, Inc. is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) specializing in gender consulting for companies, governments, and NGOs. Our consultants have experience in over 65 countries in multiple sectors.
GRI is currently recruiting for Gender and WASH Specialists for long or short-term positions with anticipated USAID-funded WASH projects in Kenya and Ghana.
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience with gender and WASH projects, 15 years preferred
• Relevant experience facilitating community consultations
• Experience designing and delivering capacity building trainings
• Experience with data collection and gendered data analysis
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Experience working in Kenya required for Kenya position, Kenyan national preferred
• Experience working in Ghana preferred, for Ghana position.
• Professional level fluency in English required, additional local languages a plus
• BA required, MA or MPH preferred
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Kenya WASH” or "Ghana WASH" in the subject line.