Offer: WALL OF CHANGE Competition - Make your voice heard!
Are you working on an initiative or project that addresses girl child issues?
Would you like more people to know about what you are doing?
The Hands up for HER Campaign will be hosting the 2nd International Day of the Girl child event in Lagos, Nigeria on the 10th October 2013. On this day, individuals, organizations and change makers will gather together to share insights and opinions on the challenges young girls face in today’s society.
Individuals or groups with great projects/initiatives will have the opportunity to have their projects hosted on our website and on our ‘wall of change’ on the day of the event.
20 projects/initiatives will be selected to stand on our ‘wall of change’ where guests and participants can read about their projects and learn about the change they are impacting. We will also be giving an opportunity for one young change maker to share in person, the exceptional work she/he is doing with participants at the program.
· Initiator(s) must be an individual/individuals below the age of 35
· Project/initiative must address a health, empowerment/education or rights challenge for young girls in Africa
· Project/initiative must be on going
· Beneficiaries of the project must be young girls below 24years
· Initiator(s) must be African
To submit your project, fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n21fBhXUPZgGRhgdUvASVN8O1ivAHcylFhmSJ2s...
Please share across all networks. Closing date for submission is 3RD OCTOBER 2013