Need: Looking for buyers
* Founded and led by women with a mission to eradicate gender-based violence and to help women in distress
* Currently offers sari (a popular South Asian attire), but will soon add salwar kameez sets (another South Asian clothing) and jewelry
* Aims to donate 20% of its annual profits to women empowerment programs
* Current stock of sari is imported from various countries, but aspires to venture into in-house designing and production, mainly employing women, especially victims of rape, acid attack, and domestic violence
* Aims to include women in other areas of operation, such as marketing and website design/maintenance
* Aims to incorporate innovative management practices, such as featuring women of all complexion as models, in a bid to overturn racism in popular culture and media
* Located in Bangladesh
* Aims to celebrate the intersection of fashion, women empowerment, and culture
Institutional buyers as well as individual customers are requested to take a look and to place orders if you like! We are open to shipping (charges apply) as soon as we receive payment via Western Union or direct bank transfer (Bangladesh does not have online payment system such as Paypal). If you have a particular design in mind, you could send a message and we can discuss our ability to craft/deliver.
Looking forward to your orders, feedback, and love!