Offer: Job: Social Media Advocacy Trainer with Internews, Asia
Location: Asia, multiple areas
Multiple short term assignments
The Social Media Advocacy Trainer will deliver short-duration training workshops on the strategic use of social media, including social media campaign planning, configuring social media platforms and tools, messaging and interacting with target audiences, and monitoring impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Develop and conduct training workshops on social media advocacy that are highly participatory and have practical outcomes.
- Vary training workshop structure depending on requirements. Workshop durations will depend on a number of variables and could range between 1 and 7 days.
- Assist in programmatic and partnership development and project support for future programs.
- Help conduct participant surveys and prepare written reports related to the training.
- Be able to travel at short notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 years plus work experience in strategic communications and marketing/outreach that involves the use of social media strategies and campaigns to engage audiences.
- Strong media and communications background with campaign planning experience
- Strong knowledge about the latest social media and digital strategies for engaging, interacting and impacting audiences
- Ability to plan advocacy strategies using social media and not just configure social media platforms.
- Experience working on 3 or more significant social media campaigns preferred.
- Experience conducting training workshops required. Prior work experience in an Asian country preferred. Candidates from Asia also encouraged.
- Fluent English language skills required
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple on-going assignments
- Ability to adjust to shifting requirements and circumstances and create training programs accordingly.
To learn more about Internews, visit https://www.internews.org/
To apply for this position visit: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH17/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=INTERNEWS&cws=1&...