Offer: JOB: Girl Expert Senior Manager with Girl Hub - Rwanda, Ethiopia, and Nigeria
Girl Hub is a strategic collaboration between the Nike Foundation and the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Girl Hub is hiring international Girl Expert Senior Managers to be based in country offices – Rwanda, Ethiopia, and Nigeria.
The positions are offered on a 12-month contract, full-time position.
The Girl Expert Senior Manager is a core function in the Girl Hub’s integrated strategy and a leading source and driver of knowledge and expertise on adolescent girls’ programming; and of enabling sustainable systems for girl expert knowledge with maximum impact that is measurable and scalable.
The roles are expected to provide adolescent girl subject matter expertise throughout our work to influence systems and leaders to deliver for girls (Government, the World Bank, UN, private sector, and other key partners); and to support/drive the country strategy to cultivate adolescent girl program design innovations in the local market; effectively integrate accurate, compelling and scalable knowledge into Girl Hub/Nike Foundation operations.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in related relevant field; ideally, a Master’s degree.
- At least five years of relevant professional work experience in adolescent girls’ or gender programming.
- Extensive experience of girl-centred programme design and implementation.
- Deep understanding of international best practice on working with adolescent girls.
- Experience of training and building capacity on girl centred programming.
- Excellent understanding of the challenges facing underserved adolescent girls.
- Experience in project management and coordination; including implementation and monitoring, donor reporting, partner relationships, communication and networking.
- Great team player
Closing/Deadline for application is Nov 29th 2012.
Please email CV’s and cover letter to: applicationsGHexperts@girlhub.org
Cross posted from http://www.bond.org.uk