Offer: Mo Ibrahim Foundation African Youth Photo Contest: "African Leadership in Action", Deadline 19 November 2012
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation (http://www.moibrahimfoundation.org/) is conducting an online photo contest through Twitter and Facebook, with the grand prize of a tablet computer!
Twitter and Facebook Competition terms and conditions:
Anyone over the age of 14 who tweets or posts a photo to our Twitter @Mo_IbrahimFdn or Facebook page will be entered into the competition. The prize is a tablet computer.
By participating in our Twitter Competition, you fully agree and accept the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Photo Competition Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions")
- The Competition is only open to Twitter users aged 14 years and over.
- Participants must be under 30 years of age and a citizen of an African country.
- The Competition starts on Monday 5 November 2012 and closes at 00:00 GMT on Monday 19 November 2012.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to the internet and a Twitter or Facebook account.
- Photos must not contain any obscene images or language.
- Photos must be original, taken by the participant and free from copyright.
- To enter, participants must tweet or post an original photo taken by him/herself on Twitter or Facebook showing what African leadership in action means to them.
- The prize is a tablet computer.
- Winners will be chosen by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only 1 entry per person.
- Competition not open to employees of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, their families or agencies.
- The winner's first names/Twitter handles (at the Promoter's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winners will be notified by Twitter or Facebook Direct Message within two weeks of the Competition closing date.
- The Mo Ibrahim Foundation reserves the right to use and distribute the photos submitted as part of the competition.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide the Mo Ibrahim Foundation with their full name and address Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address within 7 days of receiving notice from the Mo Ibrahim Foundation that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to choose another winner or not fulfill the prize. We will require a copy of the winner’s passport as proof of age and citizenship.
- The prize will be dispatched out within 5 days of the winner notifying the Mo Ibrahim Foundation of their full name and address.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.