Offer: Job: Training Coordinator, Management Systems International (Philippines citizens only)
Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. MSI is part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries, including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management. For more information on MSI, please visit the website at
The Integrity for Investments Initiative (I3) Project in the Philippines will address corruption from three different angles: anticorruption enforcement; reduced opportunities for public sector corruption largely through transparency; and improved corporate governance in the private sector.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible, with the component managers, to ensure that training workshops are organized effectively to achieve their objectives. This is a 4-year full-time position based in Manila. This job involves close liaison with all members of the project Technical Team.
** Please note that this is a local position. Only Filipino citizens are eligible to apply.**
- Organize and coordinate training sessions in support of the three component areas of the project
- Support the assessment of training needs of government agency and other stakeholder participants;
- Support development of innovative training concepts, methodologies and strategies;
- Adapt/develop appropriate capacity building materials and plans;
- Providing quality oversight to capacity building assistance;
- Ensure that training materials and logistics are available on time.
- Demonstrated record of work in the field of training and capacity building;
- Demonstrated skills in program planning, needs assessment, training and evaluation;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Familiarity with strengthening organizational capacity;
- Willingness to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Please visit the website: http://www.msiworldwide.com/careers/