Offer: Call For Proposals: UN Permanent Forum On Indigenous Issues: Trust Fund 2013 (Deadline: 1 October 2012)
The Trust Fund for the Second Decade was established to promote, support and implement the objectives of the Decade. The Advisory Group for the Trust Fund for the Second Decade consists of members of the Permanent Forum’s Bureau.
Indigenous organizations or organizations working for indigenous peoples can apply for small grants from the Trust Fund. Guidelines to applicants for the Fund will be available when the call opens every year.
It is expected that the Fund will mainly be used for small grants projects with a budget for up to US $10,000 covering one year’s expenses.
2013 Call for Proposals
Applications for grants under the Small Grants Programme under the Second Decade will be accepted between 1 August 2012 and 1 October 2012. Applications are to be submitted to: email@example.com during this time period.
The Fund will give priority to projects that focus on the areas of health (physical and mental well-being) and education (such as language revitalization). The proposals will be assessed by the Bureau of the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues in May 2013 and successful applicants will receive notice thereafter. A list of organizations awarded grants will also be posted on this website.
- Use of SPFII application form is mandatory, and all information must be submitted as requested in the application form
- Project must have a focus on indigenous peoples and must focus on the areas of health or education
- Projects will be disregarded if the required information is not present
- Additional information pertaining to the proposal will not be accepted beyond the deadline of submission
- Applications submitted outside of this time period or to other email addresses will not be considered for funding