Offer: Executive Certificate in Leading for Sustainability and Resilience
Just as we cannot continue business as usual, we cannot continue leadership as usual.
2050 is on the horizon and the quality of life for 9 billion is at stake.
This certificate is for high-level leaders who see that sustainability has become an imperative and who sense the vast potential for something greater than has ever been. Together we will dare to ask what it is really going to take to bring out the best of what is possible at this unique time in history.
Starting with what can be learned from the only nation on earth rated “sustainable,” we
will discover what Cuba’s creativity and resilience can teach about:
• Peak oil and sustainable energy solutions
• Sustainable food and agriculture systems
• The potential for localized, service-based economies
We will then build leadership mastery with the guiding principles and practices of restorative leadership, a research-based framework for global impact.
During the three-month program you will:
• Invigorate as a leader and sustainability champion
• Discover skills to unleash the magic of collective creative capacity
• Enhance your understanding of the sustainability imperative
• Explore a holistic, integrated, and multi-dimensional framework for sustainability
• Develop sustainability practices beyond the triple bottom line
• Experience systems thinking in pro-action
• Gain tools for empowering self-organizing systems and scaling across networks
• Gain resilience strategies for thriving organizations and communities
• Co-evolve through coached practice and customized consulting
Take the necessary revolution to the next level together with your new community of purpose-driven and planet-minded leaders. Live your legacy now.
For more information and to enroll, email email@example.com
$8,500. January through March 2013
• All activities during week of immersion in Cuba, plus round-trip Cancun-Havana airfare (January 5 -13, 2013)
• Group coached practice sessions
• One-to-one strategic consulting sessions
Space limited to 12. Enroll by November 15. Ask about our early bird rate and guarantee.