Offer: PopTech Social Innovation Fellows Program
The Social Innovation Fellows Program serves visionary change agents who are incubating high-potential solutions to pressing national, regional and global challenges. Our program is designed to provide world-changing social innovators with a powerful toolkit for creating, measuring and scaling impact. Fellows also gain increased visibility and access to a year-round community of peers in many sectors, as well as a world-class network of experts and supporters.
The program is highly selective, with 15 to 20 Social Innovation Fellows selected annually from among hundreds of nominations.
Before submitting a nomination, please read carefully the following eligibility criteria. Successful candidates:
- Work in critical fields such as healthcare, energy, green materials, water, the environment, mobility, bottom-of-the-pyramid services, design for social impact, life sciences, the arts, education, media, security and other areas with significant beneficial impacts.
- Are working with highly disruptive breakthrough innovations to solve previously intractable problems.
- Have at least 3-5 years leadership experience in social innovation.
- Are working in organizations that are well positioned for sustainable growth and high impact.
- Are passionate leaders who have a high potential for collaboration and success.
Fellows are selected from both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. Fellows come from a wide variety of geographies and international candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fellows may be nominated by another individual or organization, self-nominated, or nominated from within the PopTech network. The open nomination process closes on March 31, 2010.
Nominations will be open through March 31, 2010.