Internship – UNOY is looking for a Fundraising officer
UNOY Peacebuilders internships offer young people an opportunity to gain work experience in the field of peace-building, join an enthusiastic international team, learn new skills and be in contact with youth and organizations from around the world.
Unpaid Internship *
Minimum: 16-28 hours
Starting: As soon as possible
Minimum: 5-6 months
Deadline: As soon as possible
* Develop and implement UNOY Peacebuilders’ fundraising strategy
* Maintain donor database
* Develop UNOY Peacebuilders image with donors and external parties
* Investigate new partnerships opportunities
* Prepare and disseminate monthly fundraising digests
* Advice and support members on fundraising opportunities
* Create a fundraising toolkit
* Relevant experience/ interest in the field of peace-building and youth work
* Experience/interest in fundraising
* Last year or degree in Higher education and/or post-graduate studies (preferred)
* Leadership, planning, project writing and intercultural communication skills (preferred)
* Computer skills
* Fluency in English.
* Enthusiasm and commitment
* Flexibility and capability to work independently and in a team
* Good networking skills
* Age between 20 and 29
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply for the position. Please include a CV and letter stating your motivation and availability.
Important notice: We can offer internships only to legal residents or citizens of the EU. We encourage men to apply.
* We cover simple lunch and work related travel expenses within The Netherlands. Volunteers also receive in-house training and are fully part of the team in the office.