The 1st Regional Education Summit on HIV / AIDS in Africa, RESHAA 2011
The 1st Regional Education Summit on HIV / AIDS in Africa, RESHAA 2011 is the Continent of Africa’s meeting on the Education Sector Response to HIV / AIDS. It is hosted by the Federal Ministry of Education, through its HIV / AIDS Unit in partnership with the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) and other stakeholders.
There will be several pre-summit activities between November 4-5, 2011.
- Take advantage of this premier Summit in the African Region.
- Send in your Abstracts (extended to Sept. 19th, 2011).
- Scholarship Application are still out till Sept. 19th too.
- Send in your Skills Building proposals.
- Be part of the Youth Pre-Summit (first 200 youths to apply).
- Buy into Special/Round Table Sessions
- Take an Exhibition stand
- Showcase your organization via a Satellite session