Training Course: Campaigning for Change Course in Tanzania
MS-TCDC, a Training Centre for Development Cooperation in Eastern and Southern Africa, is conducting a five-day course on Campaigning for Change. By the end of the course, participants will have developed skills and expertise in designing and implementing a campaign for change intervention successfully.
They will have acquired very concrete tools and looked at specifically powerful campaigns for change. And they will know and master key critical elements of the campaign life cycle.
Principles of Campaigning and the link to Advocacy
Designing a campaign for change (grassroots, national of global campaigns)
The Campaign life cycle
- Awareness raising and public participation in campaign
- Campaign strategy and management
- Conducting direct action campaign
- Media campaigns and use of new social medias
- Evaluation of campaign effect, efficiency and impact
- Using evaluation for learning and to improve future campaigns
Practitioners working in civil society organisations, government and other development agencies who are interested in building their capacity for campaigning and lobbying
(incl. Tuition and full board)
Single room US$ 675
Shared double US$ 570