Foreign Policy Association: Careers in International Development (NYC and DC)
Want to work towards the greater good?
Careers in International Development
Find out what it takes to land a job in international development with Kate Warren, Director of Global Recruitment Services at Devex - the leading provider of recruitment services to the international development community.
MARCH 23rd, 2011 - WASHINGTON, D.C.
MARCH 30th, 2011 - NEW YORK CITY
Attendees will learn...
* Which organizations, NGOs, and foundations are currently hiring
* Resume, interview and cover letter tips, networking advice, and other valuable guidance
* Realities vs. misconceptions of working in international development
* How to navigate your career path once you've landed the job
* And more
All attendees receive:
* The brand new FPA U Careers in International Development Tool Book
* Automatic enrollment in the Foreign Policy Association's Global Jobs email alerts
* Light food and drink during a networking session
Space is limited. Register at WWW.FPAU.ORG
All seminars are $49 for members of co-sponsoring organizations and $65 for non-members.
Washington, DC and New York City