Center for Women's Global Leadership feedback request
The Center for Women's Global Leadership is exploring the possibility of a multi-year theme to address the intersections between militarism and gender-based violence for the 16 Days Campaign. CWGL would really like to get your feedback to the brief questionnaire below via email as they continue developing the campaign theme. The questionnaire is in English, but if you feel more comfortable responding to the questions in your native language, please do so and we will translate your responses. Your completed questionnaire should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 14th.
2010 Theme Questionnaire
2. Organization (if applicable):
3. CWGL is exploring the possibility of a multi-year theme related to structures of violence and/or the intersections between militarism and gender-based violence. What are your thoughts on this possible theme?
4. Within the topic of militarism and GBV, what are some key issues that you would be interested in working on or learning about?
5. Would a theme that focuses on militarism and gender-based violence detract from or enhance your current work or campaign activities? Please explain.
6. If you are interested in this theme, what materials and resources would be useful to have in the Take Action Kit or on the website?
7. If you are not interested in this theme, please list some additional theme suggestions:
8. If you have worked on the 16 Days Campaign in the past, what can CWGL improve on for the 2010 campaign? What new approaches and/or resources would you like from CWGL?
9. Would you like to be added to the 16 Days e-mail listserve to receive updates on the campaign and to share resources about violence against women?
If yes, please provide your e-mail address:
10. Additional Comments: