Commitments and Guidelines from the World Pulse Online Community Team
World Pulse Community Credo
World Pulse is dedicated to providing a space where we can speak for ourselves to the world and connect to the information and resources we need to transform our lives and our communities.
A supportive and nurturing space
World Pulse aims to provide a supportive and nurturing space that fosters dialogue and helpful connections across borders.
Our team is committed to upholding the same set of guidelines we outline for the community. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, we're hard at work inviting partnerships and monitoring the site to ensure our members can thrive in an environment that is abundant, creative and respectful.
Tips for making the most of your World Pulse experience
- Post your photo on your profile. Head shots are best for online recognition! (Unless revealing your identity will endanger your safety)
- Fill out your member profile to let others know your interests, passions, challenges and expertise.
- Comment on other people's postings. It's a great way to dialogue!
- Tap into community wisdom! Start a group discussion on a topic of your choice.
- Be bold! Talk to strangers.
- Share your expertise and connections. If you can't help, maybe you know someone else who can?
- Mentor someone online. In your own city or around the world.
- Translate your postings and tags if you are able. This helps our non-English speakers access PulseWire content.
- Participate often. Post to your journal, then visit again to check for comments.
- Know someone who would like to use World Pulse? Send them an invitation to join our community!