The 26th annual National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest - Deadline: June 30, 2014
Harness the power of photography and share your stunning travel experiences from around the globe with us.
The Categories for entries are: (1) Travel Portraits; (2) Outdoor Scenes; (3) Sense of Place; and (4) Spontaneous Moments (the "Categories"). There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Each Entry consists of an entry form, a single image, and an entry fee. The entry fee is US$15 per entry.
Contest is open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry and who do NOT reside in Cuba, Iran, New Jersey, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Employees of National Geographic Society, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related are not eligible. CONTEST IS VOID IN CUBA, IRAN, NEW JERSEY, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, SYRIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Official grand prizes include:
• 1st Prize: An 8-day National Geographic Expedition to Alaska for two
• 2nd Prize: A 5-day National Geographic Photo Workshop for one in Santa Fe, New Mexico
• 3rd Prize: A 6-day cruise for two on a Maine windjammer schooner
7 merit prize winners, will receive:
• A $200 gift certificate to B&H Photo
• A framed print of merit photo, matted and framed by the National Geographic Imaging Lab
• The Art of Travel Photography Course on DVD
Deadline: June 30, 2014 at 12:00:00 p.m. US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)