Women's access to financial services EmpowerWomen/WorldPulse Post
Women are having a major positive impact bringing diversity in problem solving, environmental improvements and sustainable responses to medium and long term but most still face barriers to access to credit, micro-credit, financial services and property ownership; many of them are social, religious and legal.
One of the cornerstones for economic empowerment of women and girls is financial inclusion. In the first instance it is important that policies address the issue as a means to improve economic well-being of women.
After the Information is critical . And digital education really make a difference.
Not only through technologies in the field of finance that contribute to financial inclusion of women as companies "Cashing in", Mobile Finance and Mobile Banking in Kenya , Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, India http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2014....
But also through Digital resources and opportunities that exist for women in this new era of social and ICT revolution.
1 barrier is the lack of knowledge that many women have on financial matters and the limits when believing in them and acquire more autonomy.
From a woman farmer needs credit to purchase seeds and improve her farming system; a woman housewife with a small business venture to a growing need information and financial education, optimize the management of her personal finances, home and manage her business.
The goals of the new millennium have successfully created a growing market for financial access to women; we know that investing in women and girls communities, countries become + the Entire World.
Women as leaders and change agents transfer these benefits to education, access to services and quality of life . Many organizations already focus their efforts on financial inclusion:
* The World Bank among its many mechanisms lists : Support Framework Financial Inclusion (FISF) which was released in 2013, Forum Corporation Financing of SMEs , the program of cutting-edge knowledge of the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP ) and the IFC launched the women Finance Hub platform online collaboration , which aims to promote the anticipated funding for women-owned firms access .
Microcredit and contributions from GEF support under certain conditions , sustainability and scalability for the economic empowerment of women
• IFC financing programs to build women:
• The " Solutions to Increase Access to Finance for program Women- Owned Businesses in the Middle East and North Africa " with Vital Voices and MENA BusinessWomen ` s Networking
http://www.vitalvoices.org/sites/default/files/uploads/12316 20SME % % % 20VV 20Report_web_0.pdf
Banking on Woman and by providing opportunities in the financial market http://www.gcgf.org/wps/wcm/connect/9be5a00041346745b077b8df0d0e71af/BOW...
With Anna, empower manager, and as community champions we discover the importance of networking environments, business ecosystems, crowdfunding, mentoring and coaching for access to information, training and access to finance.
In my list I can highlight :
• The Cherie Blarie Foundation through which I could access a year of tutoring and mentoring free. Since its platform http://www.cherieblairfoundation.org/ Build confidence and equity with Exchange capacility , forums, programs and financial inclusion for personal growth and professional.
Whom one of his last lectures on the Forbes Woman #RedefinePower Summit showed us multiple ways of accessing microcredit and financing
• Other important foundations that provide financial assistance to the woman through her program #NoCeilings are Clinton Foundation and the Gates Foundation with special Melinda Gates initiatives causes such as breastfeeding and support to women and http://everymothercounts.org/
* Companies like Coca -Cola the most prominent leader betting investment to like pillars of the communities and foster sustainable development through 5by20 Women's Economic Empowerment Initiative as a partner of Empower Women Provide business skills, financial services, assets and support networks of peers and mentors
The Networking among women can meet and connect with the digital ecosystem empowerment and women's networks that provide opportunities for excellence :
WorldPulse connecting women to improve the world , share stories, learn online and provides opportunities for financial disclosure
Women in World Business Summit, Global Collaborative Platform Uniting and Empowering Women in Business http://www.wibws.com/ that connects with leaders, conferences, financial resources with an immense amount of partner companies that contribute to its mission.
MamaCash support activist women's groups and girls and trans http://www.mamacash.org/
Crowdfunding is an excellent tool to obtain funds to finance ventures and social causes. More and more platforms that provide the ability to fund for the implementation of a project
Some of them are :
Catapult: Crowdfunding platform dedicated to women and girls equality rigts http://www.catapult.org/
Plum Alley Crowdfunding site focusing on female entrepreneurs it https://plumalley.co/en/projects
Women also seeking funds can find help in Crowdfunding specialized mentors to work within the business community as Dr. Letitia Wright.-
See more at: http://www.empowerwomen.org/circles/make-financial-markets-work-for-wome....
Raise your voice on the economic and digital empowerment of women.