Great Resource for our digital and financial empowerment
In the 2nd stage of the campaign Women Weave Red emerging developments that bind us, help and include in digital literacy .
I wanted to invite to WorldPulse World Community to a doubleheader. Will be very interesting to women seeking financial education and especially NGOs and entrepreneurs seeking funding resources, financial funds and business opportunities.
* Community Empower Women invites e- discussion circle on "Make financial markets work for women" to give our opinion and contact http://www.empowerwomen.org/circles/make-financial-markets-work-for-women
The discussion focuses on:
- Bring attention to the issues around women's economic empowerment and financial inclusion .
- Document and collate Initiatives and good practices on women and financial inclusion .
- Encourage Contributions from participants on technologies and innovations in the finance sector, That Contributed to have women's financial inclusion (eg internet and mobile banking , payment cards) .
- Develop recommendations on required policies, laws, Regulations , or public / private partnerships and industry - - Programmes enable and incentivize That women's financial inclusion .
- Feed relevant inputs, suggestions and recommendations into the preparations of the 2014 Power Shift conference and the Knowledge Gateway 's Online Summit in September / October 2014.
* Also report 2014 POWER SHIFT FORUM, on women and the world of finance . The forum is taking place at the Saïd Business School , Oxford University, from 27 to 29 May 2014 organizations, foundations, business leaders and a panel prestige will inform us about the possibilities to reach the goal of gender equality and empowerment woman looking economic objectives and guidelines to meet the new millennium and # Beijing20 .
In the next post I will share my personal opinion for discussion Women's access to financial services , I hope you find it useful and interesting!
Thanks for being there
With love and gratitude