Online Welcome Committee Member
The World Pulse Welcome Committee is a group of amiable and attentive volunteers who serve to make new World Pulse members feel at home when they join the community.
World Pulse is recruiting established community members to join our volunteer Welcome Committee! These vital Community Leaders serve as a first point of contact for new members, helping to orient and guide while emphasizing World Pulse's positive and supportive community atmosphere.
Criteria and Commitments for joining the Welcome Committee:
- Regular and reliable access to the Internet.
- Ability to devote 2-3 hours per week to welcoming new community members (Hours are flexible).
- Make at least a 3 month commitment.
- Familiarity with World Pulse's online community.
- Having served as a Community Listener for at least one month and/or having earned the Vocal Contributor badge.
- Ability to provide encouraging, constructive comments to help orient a new community member.
- Heartfelt desire to listen to the stories of women from around the world, and become an insightful and supportive member of our global network of women.
The deep and soulful satisfaction of knowing you are participating in a program that will be life-changing for the women you will work with, as well as for yourself as you read and react to their inspiring stories. Also, the amazing opportunity to connect with women from Zimbabwe to Colombia, exchange ideas together and become friends.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Welcome Committee, please fill out our Volunteer Intake Form. If you have any questions, please email Terry Mullins, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com