Online Community Listener
Community Listeners are World Pulse members who read and comment on community journals, helping to create a thriving, interactive network.
World Pulse is recruiting Community Listeners to support and engage our global network of women change-leaders and their allies. To date, our volunteer Listeners have left thousands of comments on Digital Action Campaign submissions and Voices of Our Future applications. Now, we seek to expand our successful model to the wider community!
Criteria and Commitments for Listeners:
- Regular and reliable access to the Internet.
- Ability to devote 2-3 hours per week to reading and commenting upon community submissions (Hours are flexible).
- Make at least a 3 month commitment.
- Familiarity with online forums.
- A World Pulse Online Community profile.
- Ability to provide encouraging, constructive comments on participants' assignments and stories.
- Heartfelt desire to listen to the stories of women from around the world, and become an insightful and supportive member of our global network of women.
The deep and soulful satisfaction of knowing you are participating in a program that will be life-changing for the women you will work with, as well as for yourself as you read and react to their inspiring stories. Also, the amazing opportunity to connect with women from Zimbabwe to Colombia, exchange ideas together and become friends.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a Community Listener, please fill out our Volunteer Intake Form. If you have any questions, please email Terry Mullins, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this opportunity is separate from our Digital Action Campaign Listener opportunities.