Welcome New Visionaries!
Welcome to the group! Feel free to share any ideas or thoughts you may have about current economic systems and, of course, your visions for the future! Everyone is welcome to contribute, so please join in the discussion and share your solutions for our futures.
WHAT THIS GROUP IS ABOUT:
"Visions for a New Economic Future" is a space for you to share your visions for a new sustainable global economy. In the face of a global economic crisis, indicative of not only the shortcomings of national economic systems around the world but also of the deep-seated problems in our global economic model, we offer this group for you to share your personal ideas and visions for transforming our current global economic systems.
WHERE TO START:
This group provides a collaborative and safe discussion forum for you to share your thoughts, ideas, struggles, and strategies surrounding economic models, at local, national and/or global levels. We invite you to speak about the problems you see arising from these economic systems, and to offer new models and ideas to shift the global economy towards a sustainable, brighter future.
The following questions can help you get started:
• What do you see as the greatest problems in your local, national and (our shared) global economy?
• How have you felt the global economic crisis impacting your local community?
• Describe what the world looks like in your future economic vision.
• What does it look like, taste like, sound like, feel like?
• What kind of industries, trade patterns, neighborhoods, global finance structures, foods, transportation, clothing, shops, healthcare systems, currencies do you envision?
• What are the main obstacles to the realization to this vision?
• What do we need to do to get there?
• What personal actions do you believe individuals can perform to be a part of the shift?
• How have you fueled your effort to combat the current economic structures and envision your own model?
There's no right way to contribute! Use this space to share your stories, post an introduction, a photo, or information about your organization or cause—whatever you'd like!
SPREAD THE WORD:
Encourage those around you to let their voices be heard as well! Use the "Share This" feature to invite your friends and colleagues. Be sure to check back with the group to keep the conversation going!