Gang Stalking / Criminal Gang Stalking
From: Sanjay R. Dixit,
201, Manish Towers;5/6, Manish Nagar;
JP Road,Andheri West;
To: Mr Scott Beck
World Pulse, 1006 SE Grand Ave, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97214, USA.
Reference: Ms Wendy Stebbins
Recently, I had communication with Wendy. In my communication I mentioned that I am facing the problem of the phenomenon of “Gang Stalking (GS)/ Criminal Gang Stalking (CGS)”. She told me to write about my experiences of GS get in touch with you for contributing a column for World Pulse Magazine on GS/CGS.
This is my experience –
GS is a negative phenomenon. It’s a covert organized crime. It is detrimental and has the potential to be lethal. It is dangerous to life.
Currently, I am coordinating with Mumbai Police for handling this crime against me. I have already submitted my document to Mumbai Police (Crime Branch) as regards how this crime has been done against me.
This is related to my divorce case. This was implemented by the Family Court of Pune, India. Pune is a large city in India which is about 160 Kilometers from Mumbai.
The fine line of difference between GS and CGS is dependent on the extent of the negative impact and its lethality on the one hand and the persistent/transient application of the GS paradigm. Once it starts having major negative consequences for the life of the victim clearer lethal possibilities, then GS becomes CGS.
The Court Order is configured to implement CGS. CGS basically has definite attributes to induce suicide, do financial devastation, to disrupt social and familial ties, to cause psychological problems, commit gross violation of human rights, etc, all this in a major way. The targeted Individual is victimized – made a victim.
CGS can lead to mental disorders such as -
• Bipolar disorder,
• Stress disorder,
• Sleep Disorder,
• Adjustment Disorder,
• Psycho-Somatic disorder, among others
And Personality Disorders, such as -
• Paranoid Personality Disorders
• Schizoid Personality Disorders
• Schizotypal Personality Disorders
• Borderline Personality Disorders
• Narcissistic Personality Disorders
• Anti-Social Personality Disorders
• Avoidant Personality Disorders
• Dependent Personality Disorders
• Obsessive – Compulsive Personality Disorders
This has various types of effects on the life of a Targeted Individual (TI) –
• Inflict persistent and endless injustice to be spread over TI life time by breaking the Natural Order of Family using Legal process which makes it truly dangerous.
• Makes TI to work as a slave
• Inflict Mental Torture
• Can cause Mental Retardation
• Causing mental and physical health problems
• Has potential to inflict injury to reproductive system
• Has a rape effect
• Causes interference in work life
• Has the Potential to Induces criminality and creates the conditions for it.
• Enforcing impossible conditions that cannot be naturally fulfilled
• Exploitation – By loading all the losses and disadvantages in life against TI
• Promoting hate and Violence
• Violation of Human Rights
• Inflicts Cruelty
• Induce Mental Sickness that has consequences
• Causes Counterfeit Emotions
• Becomes the most dominating force in TI life – therefore, negative conditions inflicted under it are too dominating for TI to cope with
• Has the potential to inflicting dangerous psychological conditions on the victim’s life which may be dangerous to society also, such as ASPD [Anti-Social Personality Disorders]
• Induces Self-Destructive tendencies
• Discouraging effect – Discourages TI from making efforts for solving problems in life
• Interferes in the natural and normal functioning of TI life.
• Inflicts a complete feeling of helplessness
• Causes Financial Devastation
• Causes further persistent marginalization in society
• Causes a deep sense of hopelessness in life
• Leads to a condition of being wiped out of society
• Causes Homelessness
• Has potential to promote destructive and violent behaviors
• Takes TI’s right and freedom to live life
• Serves as a Deterrent – Continuously increases the difficulty for seeking solutions to the other problems in life also and for progressing. Makes solving problems in life practically impossible for TI.
Has the potential to trigger/stimulate the innate negative tendencies in the Targeted Individual, such as -
• Suicide [Mainly]
• Alcohol Use
• Mental Instability
• Self-destructive tendencies, Etc
All crimes have detrimental, debilitating, destructive or lethal effects on the life of a victim- the same with CGS.
The phenomena of "Gang Stalking" can be implemented via Court Orders.
A process of victimization begins. The victim is made helpless. No matter what
justifications and arguments supporting TI side of the case, the
Court turns a blind eye to them. They inflict disadvantages and losses on the life of " the to be victimized person” – the TI. This is a covert operation. They
psychologically, morally and financially weaken a person. This is primarily a technique to induce suicide.
All of us want to live happily, to have a wholesome life and to progress in
life. Deep inside our subconscious we have desires and wishes for our own life and we try to fulfill them. "Gang Stalking" is a method for subtle and indirect
obstruction/interference in our efforts to fulfill our desires and wishes for our
life. They work the victim against his/her own life. So the victim starts feeling
hate for himself/herself and experiences life to be meaningless.
This has suicide inducing effect on the life of a victim.
They do this because they do not want TI to make progress in life. They do not want TI to be happy. They get covert sadistic pleasure when they see that TI is unable to make sufficient progress in life and to keep him/her struggling for the bare existence, in spite of day and night efforts to progress. They want to keep it that way by using legal process.
Thus the life of a TI is dragged by force of law (the Court Order) in the direction of self-ruin, suicide, crime, accident, etc by causing moral and life degeneration. You can get more information on GS/CGS on Google.
Thanks and Best regards,
Sanjay R. Dixit