Please Read: Important Details regarding Module 4
Please read this carefully as Module 4 is going to be facilitated differently from the other Modules. It contains a lot of information so to facilitate your learning we have adjusted a few things!
1. The module lasts 6 weeks, instead of 4 weeks. The new due date for Module 4 assignment is October 21st.
2. We have created a series of short videos that illustrate the learning material. Make sure you use these: http://worldpulse.com/pulsewire/programs/voices-of-our-future-classroom/...
3. We will hold 2 series of calls instead of one for Correspondents.
The first 2 calls will be discussing Ethics as well as Safety and Security. Please DO NOT dive into the rest of the materials yet. Just look at Ethics and Safety and read ALL of the suggested materials. Make sure you are informed in order to keep yourself safe. Come prepped to the call with questions, this is SUCH an IMPORTANT topic.
The dates are:
- September 16th 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM, Pacific Daylight Time
- September 17th 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM, Pacific Daylight Time.
The second set of calls will discuss Multimedia Storytelling basics, equipment, technology issues and publishing and distribution.
The dates are:
- September 23rd 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM, Pacific Daylight Time
- September 24th 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM, Pacific Daylight Time.
Use this tool to find out what time it will be for you: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
4. We are offering extra editorial support from multimedia storytelling experts.
Correspondents, stay tuned for more information on how to ask for extra help with technical issues.
I wish you all good luck on Module 4 and I remain available to answer any questions you might have.