Welcome to Through His Eyes!
WHAT THIS GROUP IS ABOUT:
This group is a safe and open space for men supporting women. As we work to strengthen women's voices worldwide and foster a global female network, we also aspire to create healthy alliances with men who share in our goals to empower women. At World Pulse we look to spotlight men on the frontlines who are making a difference in the lives of their communities and especially to women's lives. Your story has the chance to be included in our upcoming print and web issues!
WHERE TO START:
This groups offers a discussion forum, inspiring men to share their thoughts and ideas, struggles, and emotions as they redefine masculinity in support of women. We invite you to speak about the issues and obstacles women face across the globe, and the solutions we are all working towards together. Share your personal story in a collaborative and safe space to break down barriers.
The following questions can help you get started:
• What do you do to contribute to the betterment of women's lives?
• What personal experiences led you to do work to support women?
• Have you ever encountered opposition in this line of work?
• What are the greatest rewards in your work, and what fuels and inspires you to continue to support women
• What advice do you have for other men embarking on a similar journey?
There's no right way to contribute! Use this space to share your stories, post an introduction, a photo, or information about your organization—whatever you'd like!
SPREAD THE WORD:
Encourage those around you to let their voices be heard as well! Use the "Invite" tab to send email invitations to your friends and colleagues. Be sure to check back with the group to keep the conversation going!