Campaign together for Birthdays security of women and girls .. in Cairo
Announces Initiative "I saw harassment" for its launch of operations room working around the clock on Monday, 6 May 2013, (Holiday Sham El Nessim), so as to carry out monitoring and documentation of crimes of sexual violence towards women and girls, in the geographic scope includes the Corniche El Nil, the beginning of the Aga Khan Shubra and even Qasr al-Nil Bridge in Cairo.
The working groups and volunteers and volunteers to provide outreach to citizens and citizens of the dangers of sexual violence towards women, as well as providing psychological and legal support to survivors of violent crimes, in addition to providing service (car safe) Kmgae and a haven for girls who may be exposed to the facts of sexual violence during the hiking area Corniche El Nil.
This emphasizes the initiative "I saw harassment" on the following:
- Should the Egyptian Interior Ministry not to slacken in achieving security for all citizens, men and women, especially in places of hiking and parks.
- The Ministry of Interior full responsibility as a result of the occurrence of any cases of harassment or crimes of sexual violence towards women and girls during the Easter holiday 2013.
- To the Presidency of the Council of Ministers instructed to take adequate measures to deter harassment and networking among various ministries to identify realistic solutions to crimes of sexual violence against women and girls which frequent recently manifestations.
- Demand that all girls and women across Egypt, and parents after passiveness or inaction in the liberation of records of any incident of harassment or infringement of the girl or woman during a stroll in the holiday Sham El Nessim.
- Call for different media investigated the accuracy of the address information related to crimes of sexual violence, and respect for personal freedoms for survivors of sexual violence facts.