INFOTEKA in action
INFOTEKA as a small women's organization from Zenica will be contributing to the global 16 days of activism against violence against women with several small activities:
- on the 24th of November we will be joining other women's organizations from all over Bosnia and Herzegovina in peaceful protests in front of the BiH Government in Sarajevo. We want to say "enough is enough" and to express our disappointment with the fact that 13 months after the general election - we still do not have a government, and with the fact that our elected official pay no attention to the BiH Gender Equality Law - there are no women at any political negotiations;
- on the 25th of November we will be conducting a small street action - distributing white ribbons buttons
- on the 1st of December we will host a Coffee with a cause - women, sexuality and HIV/AIDS at our local women's cafe
- on the 2nd will will join other organizations in events to end human trafficking
- on the 10th we will be going to the local market - and distribute wrapping bags with "the right to live without violence is a women's human rights" imprinted to small vendors.
we hope that we will be able to share photos from our activities.
otherwise - please visit INFOTEKA Zenica Facebook profile for photos from above mentioned events.