16 Days Campaign: Announcing the 2011 theme! Annonce du thème! Anuncio del tema!
CWGL is pleased to announce the theme for
the upcoming 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign (2011):
*From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: *
Let's Challenge Militarism and End Violence Against Women!
This theme announcement builds on the work of so many activists during
the 2010 campaign. The five sub-themes will be:
1. Bringing together women, peace, and human rights movements to
2. Proliferation of small arms and their role in domestic violence
3. Sexual violence in and after conflict
4. Political violence against women, including Pre/During/Post-election
5. Sexual and gender-based violence committed by state agents,
particularly the police or military
For the online version of the announcement, or to download the full theme announcement please visit the 16 Days