More on Socially Aware Global Youth
As a follow up on my post about peaceful youth revolutions, it’s not just Middle Eastern youth who are altruistic and concerned about the welfare of others. I’m writing a book about global youth viewpoints, based on 11 questions. (If you know young people who would like to answer them, I included them below.) Here’s a summary of their responses when asked about their life purpose:
1. Do good works, make the world better
2. Personal: Be successful in my goals, be happy, have business success, learn
3. Worship God and fulfill my destiny
4. Help parents, help country and the environment
Greetings from California. I'm writing a book that gives you and other young people around the world an opportunity to say what's on your mind. I'm asking people age 19 and under to respond to 11 questions. I have translations in other language. See www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Global-Youth-SpeakOut/160382763986923.
Thanks, Gayle Kimball, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you could ask a question of the wisest person in the world,
what would you ask her or him about life?
2. What bothers you in your daily life? What practice best helps you stay calm?
3. If there was one thing you could change about adults, what
would it be?
4. What would you like to change about yourself?
5. What do you like to do for fun?
6. When have you felt most loved by someone else?
7. Why do you think you’re here on earth; what’s your purpose? How are you influenced by global media (TV, Internet, advertisements, etc?)
8. On a scale of 1 to 100, how highly would you grade your
9. What work would you like to do when you're an adult?
10. If you were the leader of your country, what changes would you make?
11. Imagine you get to write on a T-shirt going on a trip around the world. What do you want your T-mail to say to people?
What questions are missing that you’d like to answer? Your email. . . . . . .
What first name would you like used in the book to quote you?
How old are you?
Girl or boy?
What city and country do you live in?
Gracias! Merci! Danke! Arrigato! Chi chi!
> > > > >Previous Books:
> > > > > Essential Energy Tools book and 3 videos.
> > > > > 21st Century Families: Blueprints for Family-Friendly Workplaces,
Schools and Governments. (Equality Press)
> > > > > How to Create Your Ideal Workplace (Equality Press)
> > > > > The Teen Trip: The Complete Resource Guide (Equality Press)
> > > > > 50/50 Parenting (Lexington Books)
> > > > > 50/50 Marriage (Beacon Press)
> > > > > ed. Everything You Need to Know to Succeed After College (Equality
> > > > > How to Survive Your Parents' Divorce (Equality Press)
> > > > > ed. Women's Culture (Scarecrow Press)
➢ > > > > Ed. Women's Culture Revisited. (Scarecrow Press, 2005)