Equality between Man and Woman in Islam
Holy Religion of Islam regards both male and female as a best creature of the world and there are no rights distinguished between them.
If we consider men and women‘s equality according to Islam, it will be determined that both men and women are equally treated.
There are lots of Holy verses of Quran and Haidith regarding men and women equality. Among them, some are mentioned as follows:
• The differences between men and women are determined by Pietism.
• Don’t worship any one except Allah and treat well your parents. ( This holy Quran verses verifies that being male and female is not important. All mankind is convinced for doing favor to their parents and Holy Islam religion grants both mother and father high and spiritual position in their lives.)
• Getting knowledge is compulsory to both male and female. (Allah has granted both male and female knowledge bless in order to be benefited of knowledge’s advantages and obtain both world’s accomplishments.)
• Male and female‘s good action reward is equally granted. As Allah says in holy verse of Quran: (Any of you whether male or female performs good actions and be Muslim, pleasant and sparkling life will be made available to him/her and rewards will be granted corresponding to their actions.
• Female can also carry the responsibility of spreading Islam religion. Besides, female as well can protect them selves.
All the above mentioned points specify men and women equality. Every one are spiritually distinguished by doing good actions, getting knowledge, spiritually improvements of personality and Pietism. If all these points are considered in each person‘s daily life, every one will be given chance to have an improved life and, there will be an extended progress in the society