Reflecting on my first assignment interview
1. Were you nervous before your interview? If so, tell us how you overcome your fear. If not, tell us the source of your confidence.
- Not really. I felt prepared since I read up a little about Sabina Martins and printed out a list of questions I was curious to ask her. Since I work in women's rights too and live in Goa, I knew we would have a lot to talk about.
2. What did you do really well during your interview?
- I remembered not to vocally agree because I was recording video too. I thought we had good rapport and that she was patient enough to answer all my questions sufficiently, so I had enough material to work from.
3. What do you want to work on improving for next time?
- I tried not to lead her answers to my questions but I did end up doing that a little bit. I would like to remember to get answers to basic questions that I end up needing later.