Independence minimizes Fearness
1. Were you nervous before your interview? If so, tell us how you overcome your fears? If not, tell us the source of your confidence.
* Yes I was little shy and nervous before my interview, anyways I have to stand independently and confidently to overcome this fear. At first I arrived in her office as I was waiting her, my heart beat so fast but I tried to concentrate my feeling and thought about my questions for interviewing her and luckily when I saw she walked to me with the smiling face then my fearness run away.
2. What did you do really well during your interview?
* Actually my interview was not so good as it was my first experience in my life to interview another person. Even I did it with my phone recording but the sound wasn’t clear and luckily I did write her answer in my paper and she’s so kind as she always gave me her repeat answer.
3. What do you want to work on improving for next time?
* I will prepare some more questions to interview her as I have learned from this interview that I lacked of some detail questions for my profile when I interviewed the last woman activist so it is the best thing for me to improve my work next time.