DOWN to UP
1. While telling a story, I have to be careful the story goes in sequences.
2. I should not be afraid to adapt and contextualize the stories into local situations and cultures.
3. I should tell the stories with deep emotion from the bottom of my heart rather than recalling the exact facts.
4. I have to try to be able to tell a story with intonation.
5. I must maintain eye-contact with the trainees while telling a story.
6. I have to improve the multitasking skills such as being able to write down the participants’ responses while I am asking to and discussing with them.
7. I keep promise myself that I will do the related tasks myself like putting the flip charts myself.
8. I need to practice the habit of being able to do suitably base on the situation when I face unanticipated problems.
9. I will make sure not to be a bad looking appearance in the scene of audience.
10. There is no doubt that I help the people I would like to help with my sincere heart. On the other hand, I know I have some weaknesses and needs. So I am trying to become the better, the stronger and the smarter.
These are my analyzed statements for personal development in conducting training as a facilitator base on the suggestions of my teammates. Thanks a lot for the feedback. That really makes me learn and motivate.