WHAT CAN WORLDPULSE OFFER?
To each an everyone of us, Worldpulse/Pulsewire meant so many different thing. Some believe it is our big sitting room where girls gist, others believe it is where we go to garner information, learn about opportunities and exchange, a friend said it is where you can learn about the culture of some other countries, I got to know some other countries through this community too, my husband said it is where we listen to rhythm of women, where a man can feel that the pulse of the old and the new has no difference or demarcation. All women are women here. And above all we learn what others are doing, what worked and what did not work and some other new innovations in working with humanity, it is endless, it really depends on what you need.
Worldpulse has finally succeeded in handing me over to two women leaders, they have actually showed me how beautiful my words are, how useful I can be and how important I am to this world. We all have stories to tell here, but this community made us feel that no matter how terrible we think our story is, there are other people with worse stories and there are some who cannot even piece theirs together and we must assist them in writing their stories. Someone pointed here this week that the story of the future of what we are doing now. Someone somewhere will soon compile these stories to one experience for the future generation.
Voices of our Future handed me to a woman, Ma Natalie Safir, she is aged and she used the wisdom from creative passages to overhaul the oily backward belief that held me down for so long. the belief that I am not good enough and all I CAN WRITE IS RUBBISH, She washed my brain from all the brainwashing I had passed through before joining Pulsewire.
Stunningly during a conversation section with Jensine Larsen, she asked what about your writing career? I smiled at my self, slowly raised my drooping two shoulders at the same time, and a fake pride creep through my spine, and I began thinking within me that, this creator of emancipated women never knew what these women did in my life, how many phone calls, how many e mails and snail mails involved in order to make me believe that I write beautifully! And I answered smilingly, oh yes, that talent, I am still interested in writing.
The Founder of Worldpulse is a life changing changemaker.
Yet, there is another woman too, Ma K Lee Starland, she decided to pick me by the road side and make a professional out of me. You will not believe that there is a lot in your calabash brain until someone shines it fire!
How I wish Worldpulse can pair women from developing world with these sage......They will bring the best out of a dying soul from from whatever country. We all are in this together and I wish that one day, there will be a Group of Mentee and Mentor, a voluntary group for seeker and the sought.
Enjoy this forwarded mail from one of these world class women whose name were not mentioned in this years most powerful women, although more powerful than some of the selected women, what is more beautiful than a woman training a woman who in turn will train women that will train other women who are expected to train world leaders?
Hmmnn It is like the bean ball of Ezekiel's mother, because it is filled willed with stones we must throw each ball inside the corners of our mouth and pretend that we are enjoying the bean balls filled with stone.
Forwarded by my 74 year old mentor, but Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written.
My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie Don't save it for a special occasion.
Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Friends are the family that we choose.