Calling Organizations and Individuals Working in Water Sustainability
World Pulse editors are currently compiling ideas and content for our upcoming e-magazine on the topic of water sustainability.
If you work with, study, write about or know of solutionsin this field, we would love to hear your ideas:
1. Which organizations are leading innovation and positive change in the field of water sustainability? Which have had the biggest impact recently? Which are you most excited about?
2. Do you know of any outstanding journalists or bloggers writing about water, whose voices would be particularly appropriate for World Pulse's editorial style [solutions-oriented, timely, women-focused]? If so, please list them by name, and include any links to recent articles, if available.
3. What projects/actions/organizations/individuals/websites do you feel World Pulse should direct readers toward to make an impact on water issues?
4. What are the most exciting events coming up in 2008?
5. Are there any particular water sustainability products that you'd recommend to readers who would like to become part of the solution? Or companies whose business practices support water sustainability?
6. Are there any books, music or films related to water issues from 2007/2008 that you're particularly excited about?
To connect with us, please leave a comment below, use the feedback button at the bottom of page or email email@example.com. If you prefer to connect over the phone, please include your number in the email, or call me at 503.331.3900, M-F pacific standard time.