Resolutions, Positive Change and Challenges, Oh My!
Okay, so I'm not the only blogger to share tips for making this year's New Year's Resolutions stick. But these strategies from Laurie Cameron were too good to keep to myself. To increase your chances for success, try a few of these:
1. Choose a resolution that feels manageable, yet still challenges you.
2. Be sure your resolution or goal is clearly attached to your vision; achieving it will take you toward your vision rather than away from it.
3. Be clear that your resolution is something YOU want.
4. Have a plan that not only defines the major steps over time, but also the small, individual action steps you can take on a daily basis.
5. Create some system of accountability; enlist the help of a Buddy who is as motivated as you are.
6. As you work your plan, allow the process to evolve and be refined.
Okay, so there's one more thing you can do. Joshua Stein of The Positive Website has a free teleseminar on January 17th that will allow you to learn to set reachable goals, learn to set "stretch" goals, learn to monitor and measure your progress toward achieving these goals and of course, achieve your greatest dreams. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today. Sign up here: www.thepositivewebsite.com/hallows.html!
Here's to a prosperous and fun 2008!