Welcome Voices of Zimbabwe!
Welcome to the discussion, new members of The Zimbabwe Café! Utilize this space as a collaborative and safe discussion forum for you to share thoughts, ideas, struggles, and emotions surrounding Zimbabwe. We invite you to speak about the issues and obstacles women are facing in your communities, and to share the solutions we are all working towards together.
The following questions can help you get started:
• What are some of your personal experiences as a woman from Zimbabwe?
• What would you like the world to know about your homeland?
• What is your vision for the future of your country?
• Do you feel you face special challenges a woman in Zimbabwe? If so, what are these challenges?
• Where are women in Zimbabwe making the most progress? What are the obstacles to this progress?
• What do you feel are the biggest misconceptions about your country?
• What can the international community do to support Zimbabwe’s people? What do you wan the international community to know about Zimbabwe?
• What are the greatest rewards in your work, and what inspires you to continue in this work?
• What advice do you have for other women embarking on a similar journey?
• Where do you see the greatest hope for your country and fellow women?
There's no right way to contribute. Use this space to share your stories, post an introduction, a photo, or information about your organization—whatever you'd like! And please, spread the word and invite friends, family and colleagues to join the discussion as well!