Call for Submissions: Picture Partnership
At World Pulse we recognize that men play key roles in advancing women’s empowerment. Across the globe women and men are working together towards a new vision of equality in our families and communities. Together, let's bring this vision into sharper focus. Join us this week in celebrating these transformational partnerships through inspiring crowdsourced images.
UPDATE: Submissions are now closed. You can help keep the conversation going by posting in the World Pulse Community.
We invite you to submit images that recognize men as allies for women’s empowerment. We welcome image submissions of any kind.* You can photograph a male leader supporting women’s empowerment in your community; you can show us a supportive father, teacher, spouse, anyone!; you can draw and scan an illustration; or simply hold a sign with a message and snap a selfie. Whoever you are, we want to know what partnership for women's empowerment looks like to you! We will select several inspiring images to be published in our upcoming emagazine.
*Please only submit images that you have the rights to share.
Deadline for submissions: June 2nd
To submit your image on World Pulse:
1. Join the World Pulse Online Community if you are not yet a member.
2. Create a journal post and upload your image file.
3. You are welcome to explain the significance of your image submission or background in the text of the journal entry.
4. Tag your journal post Picture Partnership and submit!
To submit your image on Facebook:
1. Visit World Pulse on Facebook.
2. Post your photo to our Facebook page. You may also add the tag #PicturePartnership
3. Don't forget to "Like" our page to see future calls for submissions and World Pulse updates in your news feed.
To submit your image on Twitter:
By participating you agree that World Pulse may publish your image on our website, in our upcoming emagazine, and through our social media channels.